RIDE YOUR WHEELS. WE WILL LOOK AFTER THEM.
The Vittoria promise: the easiest way to enjoy your wheels. You will discover an entire Vittoria network to provide you with support service, spare parts and one-to-one communication. Your Vittoria secure tag is the key to access it all. Every wheel has a holographic ID seal that records product type and history. You register the product ID and your ownership, ensuring that the Vittoria technicians have everything they need to keep your wheels in top condition. Every Service Center gets the same, dedicated workstation with the best tools, linked to the Vittoria global data center for rapid access to spare parts ordering and dispatch. We do the hard work—so you can play harder.
EXTENT OF LIMITED WARRANTY
Vittoria warrants its products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of two years after original purchase. This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable. Claims under this warranty must be made through the retailer where the bicycle or the Vittoria component was purchased. Original proof of purchase is required.
This warranty statement gives the customer specific legal rights. The customer may also have other rights, which vary from state to state (USA), from province to province (Canada), and elsewhere in the world from country to country. To the extent that this warranty statement is consistent with the local law, this warranty shall be deemed modified to be consistent with such law, under such local law, certain disclaimers and limitations of this warranty statement may apply to the customer. For example, some states in the United States of America, as well as
some governments outside of the United States (including provinces in Canada) may:
a. Preclude the disclaimers and limitations of this warranty statement from limiting the statutory rights of the consumer (e.g. United Kingdom).
b. Otherwise restrict the ability of a manufacturer to enforce such disclaimers or limitations
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
To the extent allowed by local law, except for the obligations specifically set forth in this warranty statement, in no event shall Vittoria or its third party supplies be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY
This warranty does not apply to products that have been incorrectly installed and/or adjusted according to the respective Vittoria technical installation manual. The Vittoria installation manuals can be found online at www.vittoria.com.
• This warranty does not apply to damage to the product caused by a crash, impact, abuse of the product, noncompliance with manufacturers specifications of usage or any other circumstances in which the product has been subjected to forces or loads beyond its design.
• This warranty does not apply when the product has been modified.
• This warranty does not apply when the QR code has been deliberately altered, defaced or removed.
• This warranty does not apply to normal wear. Wear parts are subject to damage as a result of normal use, failure to service according to Vittoria recommendations and/or riding or installation in conditions or applications other than recommended.
Wear parts are identified as:
• Bearings, rims specially brake surface, brake pads if provided.
• This warranty shall not cover damages caused by the use of parts of different manufacturers.
• This warranty shall not cover damages caused by the use of parts that are not compatible, suitable and/or authorized by Vittoria for use with Vittoria wheels.
• This warranty shall not cover damages resulting from commercial (rental) use.